How do I Use a Storz and Bickel Volcano?
When it comes to vaporising, Storz and Bickel Volcano is one of the most popular and well-known brands out there. The Volcano has been around for years, and its classic design and simple operation have made it a favourite among both beginners and experienced users alike. If you're new to vaporising, or are just looking for a refresher on how to use your Volcano, this guide will tell you everything you need to know.
Using the Storz and Bickel Volcano
To start, press the red button with the text ‘heat’ under it to wake the vaporiser. Then, use the up and down arrows on the control panel to set your desired temperature. Next press the red same red button you pressed to wake the Volcano. The Volcano will take a few minutes to heat up to your chosen temperature, while this is happening the orange light with the text ‘control’ under it will light up. This shows the user that the Volcano is heating up. Once it's ready, the orange light will turn off indicating that the Volcano has reached your designated temperature.
While the Storz and Bickel Volcano is heating up, you should prepare your herbs. Put your chosen herbs into the easy valve or solid valve filling chamber
Next, put the filling chamber on top of the exhaust vent of the Volcano and attach the valve balloon to the filling chamber. Make sure to secure it on the Volcano properly. Afterwards, press the green button with the text ‘air’ under it to activate the hot air stream. Once the bag is full of air you can deactivate it by pressing the same button again. Remember, do not overfill the bag because it can rip the bag and your hot stream of air will leak out.
Lastly, take the bag off the Volcano and attach the mouthpiece to the valve balloon. To disperse the vapour inside the balloon, simply press against the mouthpiece. Once you remove pressure from the mouthpiece, it will automatically close so that the vapour doesn’t leak out. To turn off the Volcano, press the heat button again and it will automatically shut off in 30 minutes.
Why People Use the Storz and Bickel Volcano
Volcano vaporisers are one of the most well-known and popular types of vaporisers on the market and for good reason. They're durable, efficient, and produce high-quality vapour. But what makes the Storz and Bickel Volcano such a great vaporiser?
Here are just a few reasons:
- The Volcano is constructed out of stainless steel and other high-quality materials. This makes it a durable vaporiser that will last for years with proper care.
- The Volcano is easy to use regardless of experience and skill level. The digital display makes it easy to set the temperature, and the automatic shut-off feature ensures that your vaporiser will turn off when you're done using it.
- The Storz and Bickel Volcano uses a convection heating system to heat your herbs or oils evenly. This results in a smooth, flavourful vapour that is free of toxins and other harmful chemicals.
- The Storz and Bickel Volcano is one of the most efficient vaporisers on the market. It heats your herbs quickly and evenly, so you don't waste any material.
- The Storz and Bickel Volcano comes with a 2-year warranty, so you can be confident in your purchase
If you're looking for a high-quality, efficient, and easy-to-use vaporiser, the Storz and Bickel Volcano is a great option. It's made with high-quality materials, it's easy to use, and it produces smooth, flavourful vapour making for a positive experience every single time.
Here at Forbidden Fruitz, we believe in only supplying the best products, no matter what you like to consume, when and how. For high-quality vaporisers, check out our desktop or Portable Vaporisers. Can't see what you're looking for? Simply get in touch with us at 01527 509983or use our contact form.