Are you looking for a way to get high without having to smoke? If so, you may be interested in learning how to make your own edibles. Edibles are herb-infused foods that will give you a psychoactive effect when consumed. While making edibles can be a bit of a challenge, it is well worth it if you want to avoid smoking. In this article, we will teach you how to make your own edible herbal cookies.
What are Edibles?
Edibles are herbal products that are consumed by eating. They can be in the form of food, candy, drinks, or capsules. Edibles offer a different way to consume herbs than smoking or vaping and are popular among those who want to avoid smoking. The effects of edibles take longer to kick in but can last for many hours.
Here’s what you’ll need to make edible cookies
- 225g butter, softened
- 110g caster sugar
- 275g plain flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon or other spices (optional)
- 75g white or milk chocolate chips (optional)
- Your chosen amount of herbs or extract
How to Make Herbal Cookies
- Heat the oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5.
- Cream the butter in a large bowl with a wooden spoon or in a stand mixer until it is soft.
- Add the sugar and keep beating until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Sift in the flour and add the optional ingredients, if you’re using them. Wink Wink.
- Bring the mixture together with your hands in a figure-of-eight motion until it forms a dough.
- You can freeze the dough at this point.
- Roll the dough into walnut-sized balls and place them slightly apart from each other on a baking sheet (you don’t need to butter or line it). Flatten the balls a little with the palm of your hand.
- Bake them in the oven for around 10-12 mins until they are golden brown and slightly firm on top.
- Leave the cookies on a cooling rack for around 15 mins before serving.
Next Level Edibles
You can take your edibles to the next level with a Magical Butter machine, perfect for giving you easy to use components to your edible adventure. Forbidden Fruitz are an official retailer of the magical butter machine, and many other high quality products to help you make the best of your supplies.
Made something awesome and want to tell the world? Why not share it on our facebook page!